Kenwood NXR-810 UHF Digital & Analog Repeater
Special Order. Manufacturer requires log in to see price.
- Internal Power Supply & Duplexer
- Factory Tuned to Your Frequencies
- 30 Channel Scanning Base Station (Conventional Mode)
- Duplex / Simplex Base Operation
- Simplex Repeater Operation
- 400 - 470MHz or 450 - 520MHz
- Output Power: 25W @ 100% Duty Cycle / 40W @ 50% Duty Cycle
- Mixed Digital & FM Analog Operation
- 2 Digit LED Display
- 6 Lighted Programmable Keys
- Power Supply Voltage Monitor
- PC Programmable
- Programmable AUX I/O’s
- 20A, 13.8VDC Internal Switching Power Supply
- Rack Mount Design
- RF Power Down Detect
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Kenwood NXR-810 Repeater At-A-Glance
Kenwood’s new NXR-810 NEXEDGE® repeater is an affordable, high performance repeater that provides a great solution for single-site, local area applications. The NXR-810 will provide analog or digital operation, and is perfectly suited for a variety of operating environments such as campus settings, plant operations, sewage treatment plants, hospitals, and hotels.
The Kenwood NXR-810 is a NEXEDGE UHF digital repeater from Kenwood. 30 Channels are present in conventional mode, with both NXDN Digital Conventional and FM Analogue modes being able to operate on the same channel. A 2-Digit LED display is present on the front of the radio, this alongside 6 programmable function keys that allow for the customization of the repeater to the users needs from their system. A Time-Out timer is present with the NXR-810, this preventing callers from using a singular channel for an extended period of time. A front mounted speaker provides crisp and clear audio, also having the capability to have a Multi-Site IP network mode via a future upgrade.
A battery backup system is in place with the repeater, a display-off function helps to reduce energy consumption, whilst a built-in support system can automatically switch to an optional 12v battery should the power supply fail. The NXR-810 benefits from a variety of NEXEDGE features, this including having a 16 RAN repeater controller built in. 1000 GIDs and UIDs are available per site, and also having an NXDN scrambler. A microphone jack is present on the front panel allowing for the use of an external accessory, with the overall design meeting the industry standard for a 19” rack mount.
The NXR-810 repeater occupies 2 RU and may be used
standalone 25W continuous duty, a 50W 50% duty cycle, or 50W 100% when used in
conjunction with an external power amplifier. The NXR-810 can be
programmed to operate in the analog mode or in
the digital mode.
The basic NXR-810 repeater configuration includes an internally mounted 20A, 13.8VDC switching power supply (47-63Hz, 115 or 230VAC).
For a complete list of product features and specifications, please download the product brochure.
What's in the box:
1 NXR-810 UHF Repeater
2 Connector Cables
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license when ordering radios.
|FCC Approval||Part 90 (Business License)|
|# of Channels & Zones||30 Channels|
|Output Power||25W @ 100% Duty Cycle / 40W @ 50% Duty Cycle|
|Weight (with battery)||N/A|
|Display||Yes, 2 character|
|# of Programmable Keys||6|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||N/A|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||N/A|
|Receiving Audio Output||N/A|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||Voice Scrambler|
|Other||3 year warranty|
Radio Programming Options
The following does not apply to FRS, MURS, GMRS, LTE, Satellite, or IP radios.
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So
radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Please allow 1-2 days for first-time setup of radio programming.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.