Motorola MOTOTRBO CM200d Two Way Radio - Digital, Easy-To-Use
We offer deep discounts - log in for price... required by manufacturer
Volume discounts automatically applied in shopping cart.
- 16 Channels
- 2 Programmable Keys
- 25W or 40W (UHF), 25W or 45W (VHF)
- Analog or Analog/Digital Models
- Repeater Capable
- 2 Year Warranty
Motorola CP200d At-A-Glance
Motorola's most popular radio of all time, now with a digital model. The CM200d is durable, reliable, and rugged. The Motorola CM200d is a great Two-way radio for organizations that need easy to use and dependable radio. Perfect for Construction, Manufacturing, Volunteer Fire Departments, Property Management, Security, hospitality, and Warehousing. Combining the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest analog and digital technology, the CP200d is perfect forbusinesses who need to stay connected.
The rugged MOTOTRBO CM200d radio offers all the benefits of the latest digital technology.
Motorola CM200d Operation
The Motorola CM200d digital version can operate in analog and digital modes concurrently - and to ease the transition to digital, the dynamic mixed mode repeater streamlines automatic switching between analog and digital calls. So you can start using MOTOTRBO radios and repeaters on your existing analog system, then migrate to digital when your business is ready.
What's in the box:
- CM200d Radio (Analog or Digital, 25W or 40/45W)
- Mounting Bracket
- Power Cable
You will need an antenna for this radio. When selecting an antenna please note:
- The specific frequencies you use in the radio must fall within the antenna's frequency range.
- You will need an antenna mount with a Mini-U connector to attach the antenna to this radio.
- If the mounting surface is NOT metal you will need a "No Ground Plane" antenna. Metal surfaces can use either type.
- The Motorola Antenna Kits listed in "Available Options" above include: (P/Ns beginning in HAD or HAE)
- 14ft cable with a Mini-UHF connector installed
- these Motorola antennas must be mounted to a metal surface
- "Accessories > Antennas | Mobile" category has other name-brand antennas and mounts, including no ground plane antennas.
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license when ordering radios.
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF or UHF|
|# of Channels & Zones||16 Channels|
|Output Power||5W (VHF) & 4W (UHF)|
|Weight (with battery)||12.2oz|
|# of Programmable Keys||2|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||IP54|
|Receiving Audio Output||500mW|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||Yes, analog mode|
|Other||2 year warranty|
Motorola MOTOTRBO CM200d Mobile Radio
- Brand: Motorola
- Product Code: CM200d
- Availability: In Stock