Motorola's Vertex Standard MVX-451 Feature-Rich Yet Affordable
- 32 Channels / 2 Groups
- Same great radio as the Vertex Standard VX-451
- 3 Programmable keys
- Extra Loud Audio (700 mW)
- Waterproof (IP57)
- 5 Watts
- 9 Hrs or 15 Hrs Battery Life (choose battery type)
- Voice Scramble
- MDC-1200® Encode/Decode
- Channel Announce
- Radio-to-radio cloning
Motorola VX-451 At-A-Glance
This tough little 2-way radio is a great value! It is submersible (up to 3 ft for 30 minutes) and weatherproof. There are several worker safety features, extra audio volume for noisy environments, and whisper mode for quite locations. The Motorola VX-451 has the Channel Announce feature that clearly speaks the channel description to simplify changing channels while focused on other tasks. It has numerous scan options (priority, dual watch, follow-me, 32 scan list, talk around). The VX-451 twoway radio includes Voice Inversion Encryption for discreet communications, over-the-air Stun / Kill / Revive to disable a lost or stolen radio, Emergency notification, and the Lone Worker mode. You can add the optional DVS-5 Voice Storage unit to record and store up to 120 seconds of important messages.
Motorola VX-451 Choose Your Battery
Choose your battery from either the standard battery that gives approximately 9 hours of operating time when used under normal conditions (5% TX, 5% RX, 90% standby). Or choose the high capacity battery which gives approximately 15 hours of operating time.
Check out the full list of features on our ‘Features’ tab for this two-way radio.
Want a display, more function keys, a full key pad, or trunking radio? Take a look at the VX-454 or VX-459.
- The Motorola VX-454, it has the same great features as the VX-451 but also includes an 8 character display, and 7 programmable keys.
- OR, see the Motorola VX-459 , it has everything the VX-451 has and includes an 8 character display, and 9 programmable keys, and a full 16-key keypad.
What’s in the box:
1 VX-451 Two Way Radio
1 Li-Ion Battery
1 Belt Clip
1 Rapid Charger
1 Whip Antenna
1 Owners Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license when ordering radios.
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF & UHF|
|# of Channels & Zones (Groups)||32 Channels, 2 Zones|
|Output Power (watts)||5W (both VHF & UHF)|
|Radio Weight (with battery)||10.4oz|
|# of Programmable Buttons||3|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust Protection)||IP57 - Waterproof|
|Receiving Audio Output||700mW|
|Voice Scrambler or Encryption||Yes, Built-in Inversion Encryption|
|Other||Channel Announce, Optional: Voice Recorder, & Man Down|
Motorola MVX-451 Two-Way Radio
- Brands Motorola
- Product Code: MVX-451
- Availability: In Stock