ICOM IC-M73 - Slim, Submersible, Extra Loud & Floats
- All Marine Channels
- Float Technology
- AquaQuake Speaker Protection
- 6 Watts of Power
- 700mW Loud Volume
- Noise Canceling & Voice Recorder (optional)
- Small & Lightweight
- Weather Channel with Weather Alert (US version)
- Li-Ion Battery with Charger
Icom M73 At-A-Glance
The IC-M73 has a slim, ergonomic design. A durable and rugged body provides for user-friendly operation and long life. The high intensity LCD offers bright offers a wide viewing angle, and easy to read characters.
Icom's M73 marine radio continues to the best waterproof protection (IPX8). The radio has been tested to survive after being submersed in 1.5m (4.9ft) depth of water for 30 minutes (IPX8).
The M73 uses a BTL (bridge-tied load) amplifier that doubles the audio output. Its internal speaker delivers a loud 700mW audio output with clear sound.
The IC-M73’s 6 Watts of transmit power will provide extended communication range for the user. A large capacity Lithium-Ion battery allows for 16 hours of operation, under normal usage conditions.
Optional M73-11 Model - Additional Features
The M73-11 model has built-in bidirectional active noise cancelling, reducing background noise up to 90%, and improving both your transmitted voice and incoming call. You will hear better and clearer!
The M73-11 model has a "last call voice recording" function. This automatically records and saves the last incoming call for 1 minute. You can also start recording manually. You will not miss an important call.
Other M73 features include
- AquaQuake™ water draining function
- Dual/Tri-Watch function for monitoring Channel 16 and/or call channel
- 4 level battery indicator
- Favorite channel and tag scan functions
- Rapid desktop charger, BC-210, and cigarette lighter cable, CP-25H, are supplied
- Optional waterproof speaker-microphones, HM-167 and HM-202
- Auto power save function
What's in the box:
1 IC-M73 Radio
1 Rapid Charger (BC-210)
1 Waterproof Battery
1 Belt Clip
1 Owner's Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.