For state or local governement modifications.
The basic modification fee covers minor modifications to licenses below 470MHz that have not expired. Optionally, for additional fees you can add repeaters, base stations, more frequencies, or relocate equipment/frequencies.
Minor modifications¹ include changes such as:
- modify antenna height
- change equipment power & ERP (effective radiated power)
- update equipment quantities
- add emissions codes (including digital emissions codes)
¹ Some modifications may incur additional fees because they require re-coordination, ASR registration, or other FCC requirements. If this is the case we will provide a full refund should you chose to not go forward with the modifications.
How it works...
- All it takes is to complete a short questionnaire.
- We do all the calculations for latitude/longitude, AAT, ERP, determine emsissions codes, and other technical data.
- We do all the paperwork, submission, and track your application to completion.
- This package is all-inclusive (covers all FCC fees paid on your behalf).
- Then sign your final paperwork.... We take care of the rest!
The price includes all FCC fees, which we pay on your behalf. Because of this, once we receive your completed questionnaire a refund cannot be provided. All licenses are granted at the discretion of the FCC.
FCC License Modification
Warning Be advised, serious penalties and prosecution can result from unlicensed transmission on frequencies which require a license, and/or interference with public safety transmissions.
All Land Mobile radios (LMR) require an FCC license to operate.
License Modification - Government
- Product Code: FCC-Modification-Gov
- Availability: In Stock