Good for 10 years, an itinerant license allows use of your radios at temporary job-sites throughout an entire state, several states, or nationwide, depending on your needs. Itinerant frequencies are used by companies who work at various temporary locations.
What you get...
- Up to 5 itinerant frequencies, either VHF or UHF (if you require more we will be happy to accommodate your request).
- For use on handheld radios
- Good for 10 years.
- For use within the state(s) you designate
How it works...
- All it takes is to complete a short questionnaire.
- We do all the calculations for latitude/longitude, AAT, ERP, and other technical data.
- We do all the paperwork, submission, and track your application to completion.
- This package is all-inclusive (covers all FCC fees paid on your behalf).
- Then sign your final paperwork.... We take care of the rest!
Who is eligibile for this type of license...
These licenses are in the FCC's Industrial/Business Pool. Eligibility is open to organizations or persons engaged in commercial, educational, philanthropic, ecclesiastical, healthcare, association, or state and local government. A license covers the entire organization and all it's members/ employees.
Did you know, a single frequency can be used across many channels. Through the use of privacy codes (also called CTCSS codes, PL tones, or DCS) these sub-audible tones create unique talk-paths on each channel - even when using just one frequency!
The price includes all FCC fees, which we pay on your behalf. Because of this, once we receive your completed questionnaire a refund cannot be provided. All licenses are granted at the discretion of the FCC.
FCC License - Itinerant Business License
Warning Be advised, serious penalties and prosecution can result from unlicensed transmission on frequencies which require a license, and/or interference with public safety transmissions.
All Land Mobile radios (LMR) require an FCC license to operate.
Itinerant License - Business
- Product Code: FCC-Itinerant-BS
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: FCC Itinerant License