Simplex (below 470MHz)
Good for 10 years, for State and Local government agencies who don't use a repeater or base station. A Simplex License allows use of handheld and/or mobile radios within up to a 49 mile radius of a defined location (80 kilometer radius).
What you get...
- For either VHF or UHF (below 470MHz)
- One frequency is included in basic price
- Option to add more simplex frequencies (additional fee of $250 per frequency applies)
- For radio-to-radio communications
- Handheld or mobile radios (no repeaters, base stations, or fixed base antennas allowed on Simplex license)
- Good for 10 years
- For use at your location and the surrounding area within up to a 80 kilometer radius (49 miles)
- Option to monitor frequency prior to submission
- Includes filing the final Construction Notification (known as filing a Schedule K). Without this filing, your license automatically terminates one year after the grant date.
How it works...
- All it takes is to complete a short questionnaire.
- We do all the calculations for latitude/longitude, AAT, ERP, and other technical data.
- We do all the paperwork, submission, and track your application to completion.
- This package is all-inclusive (covers all FCC fees paid on your behalf).
- Then sign your final paperwork.... We take care of the rest!
Note: You must qualify as a US government agency to receive this reduced fee.
Did you know, a single frequency can be used across many channels. Through the use of privacy codes (also called CTCSS codes, PL tones, or DCS) these sub-audible tones create unique talk-paths on each channel - even when using just one frequency!
The price includes all FCC fees, which we pay on your behalf. Because of this, once we receive your completed questionnaire a refund cannot be provided. All licenses are granted at the discretion of the FCC.
FCC License for Businesses
Warning Be advised, serious penalties and prosecution can result from unlicensed transmission on frequencies which require a license, and/or interference with public safety transmissions.
All Land Mobile radios (LMR) require an FCC license to operate.
Simplex License - Government
- Product Code: FCC-Simplex-Gov
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Simplex License